Friday, July 17, 2009

Frustration! Wonderment! Meat!

Frustration: I HATE GIVING MY PARENTS TECH SUPPORT. OMFG. I WISH THERE WERE MORE ANGRY ACRONYMS I COULD TYPE OUT IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M THAT F'ING PISSED.

Sorry about the caps. Shit drives me nuts! Its a combination of borderline ignorance to all things technological with normal family frustration which is multiplied by the fact that my family's fuckin' nuts! LASDFIAEJLASJDFKASJFKLWILJASKDF. Shenanigans.

Wonderment!
Last night I went on an emergency 1am bike ride. It was great. Cooler air, empty roads and sidewalks to almost kill myself on, and an excuse to say I worked out yesterday. Marvelous.

Also filed under wonderment: human beings. Seriously. We can be amazing sometimes. We can take some of the most extreme physical and mental stress and come out alive on the other end. Good Job, God. You designed a pretty amazing product, and I would like to invest.

My dearest mother sent my roommates and I Omaha steaks to thank us for putting her up while she visited. She's pretty awesome. I am starving and want to devour some steak. However, it must wait till tonight.

I'll see ya next time...

{Reading Rainbow!}

1 comment:

  1. what is a USB?...do I need to buy iTunes at the store and take my computer? do I just type "put music on iPod" into the "windows" to get the music to play?

    ReplyDelete