Thursday, June 4, 2009

To Dwindle, To Dissapear

Ok not really. For the last 2-3 months I've been trying a "lifestyle change." And no, kids, not that kind of lifestyle. The female gender is still the only one I'll let drive me insane, thanks.

What I mean is that for the first time ever, I'm trying to be...healthy. Its such a stupid move. For the last few years though, I've been sort of living the life of a barnacle on dry land. Barnacle living is not good for the human body or soul.

Therefore, I've been paying attention to what food and drink I put in my body, and have been more...again I hate this word...active. Riding a bike (already wrecked it once but friggin' love it), playing basketball, and all-in-all attempting to be less of a crustacean.

Are barnacles crustaceans? Here's Hoping.


PS I'm down 15 pounds. Who knew. If nothing else It'll make me faster behind my drum kit!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, don't eat less. Just eat more of the right things. People think the less you eat the more weight you lose, but that's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are taking initiative and starting to get more active. I'm sure you'll feel better after your surgery, too. The more oxygen your body can take it, the better it will feel!

    ReplyDelete